Webinar - Welcoming newly arrived refugees in the classroom
Datum konání: 6.05.2022
Místo konání: online
When schools and other educational institutions welcome migrants and newly arrived refugees, classrooms become more culturally diverse. This European Toolkit for Schools webinar taking place on Friday, 6 May at 16:00 CEST will focus on how teachers can navigate cultural diversity in the classroom while understanding the complex needs of refugee children. Speaker panel:
- Cosmin Ionut Nada: Administrative Coordinator of NESET and member of the Editorial Board of the European Toolkit for Schools;
- Sara Amadasi: Research fellow in the Department of Studies on Language and Culture, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia;
- Mateja Sedmak: Principal Research Associate and the Head of the Institute for Social Sciences at the Science and Research Centre Koper;
- Barbara Gornik: Research Associate at the Science and Research Centre of Koper;
- Teresa Sordé Martí: Serra Húnter Associate Professor of Sociology at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
This webinar is organised by School Education Gateway. Register with this link.